Box Tops is one of America’s largest school earnings loyalty programs. Over 80,000 k-8 schools participate.
Each Box Top is worth 10¢ for our school and the school can use Box Tops cash to buy needed items. Students can turn in Box Tops to their classroom collection box all school year!
As a Box Tops member (Join Free Here), you’ll receive coupons & free samples, Bonus offers and can see details about our school earnings.
Donate to VPE when you shop at Ralphs - You must RE-REGISTER each school year!
Ralphs keeps track of how much you spent when you scan your Ralphs card upon check out. We receive a percentage of what you spend on groceries as a straight donation from Ralphs.
Signing up is easy! Follow these simple steps to register your card online with VPE, and you're set!
1. Go to www.ralphs.com
2. Create an account, or sign in if you have previously registered your card.
3. Once logged in, look for 'Community Rewards' and click 'Enroll'
4. Search for 'Villa Park Elementary' or simply enter our ID# 83121
For more detailed instructions, click here
Support the Villa Park Elementary Home and School League by shopping at
1. Goodsearch.com - Search the Internet with their Yahoo!-powered search engine (just like you'd search on any other search engine), and they will donate about a penny for nearly all searches to your selected cause.
2. Goodshop.com: Shop at one of more than 2,800 participating stores (from Amazon to Zazzle) and a percentage of what you spend will be donated to our school at no cost to you. Oh, and by the way, there's a big added bonus here too. Goodshop lists more than 100,000 coupons and deals so you could save money while doing good
Download your Box Top Collection sheet here!
When you shop on smile.amazon.com, select Villa Park Home and School League as your charitable organization.
Amazon will donate .5% of the price of eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the Home and School League.
How to Shop Amazon Smile on Mobile:
1. If you regularly shop Amazon through your mobile browser, simply navigate to smile.amazon.com instead and you’re set!
2. If you regularly shop Amazon through the Amazon app, you could add items to your cart via the app but finish the checkout process on your browser.
How to Use Amazon Smile on the App:
1. Visit smile.amazon.com in Safari.
2. Next, hit the share button at the bottom middle of your screen.
3. Now click add to Home Screen. You have just created a shortcut to the Amazon Smile page to easily navigate here from the homepage.
Villa Park Elementary l 10551 Center Drive, Villa Park, CA 92861 l 714-997-6281