Golf Squad (1st – 6th grade)
Lego – Crazy Carnival II (1st - 6th grade)
The Magic Club (NEW MAGIC) (1st – 6th grade)
Musical Theater (1st-6th grade)
Spanish (1st – 6th grade)
The Villa Park Elementary Home and School League (VPE H&SL) is pleased to offer the following fun and educational after school enrichment (ASE) programs for 1st through 6th graders for the 2019 session. Don’t delay…. sign up today!
For additional information about each course and registration, click on the class title.
Registration procedures, class dates, times, holidays, class locations and fees can be found on the flyers. Additional Flyers are available in the school office.
- ASE classes meet on campus after school and are generally 1 hour in length.
- Enrolled students will report to the ASE class/meeting area immediately after school, and ASE class instruction will begin at 2:25 pm, and at 12:35 on Wednesdays.
- On campus daycare students must first check in with daycare before going to their ASE class.
Please register early as space is limited and some classes fill up quickly. Registration is done on a first come, first served basis. Enrollment is subject to class availability.
- Complete the registration portion of the program flyer. NOTE: Some classes require online registration and payment
- Return your payment along with the bottom portion of the flyer to the school office or to your child’s teacher by
Confirmations / Cancellations / Refunds
- You will receive an email confirming your child’s enrollment in the program upon receipt of your payment and program
registration form. Please include your email address when completing the program registration forms.
- Classes are subject to cancellation if the minimum enrollment is not met. In this event, all registration fees will be refunded.
- Once an ASE class has begun, tuition is generally nonrefundable. If you register late, miss classes or withdraw before the
end of the session, you are still obligated for the full fees for that session.
Student Conduct / Pick Up
- Students are expected to be courteous and attentive to instructors and fellow students.
- When the ASE class ends, students will be escorted to the front of the school for pick up or to on campus daycare if
applicable. ASE students must be picked up immediately.
Questions / Forms
- If you have questions, please contact the VPE H&SL ASE Coordinator at ASE@vpehsl.org.
Villa Park Elementary l 10551 Center Drive, Villa Park, CA 92861 l 714-997-6281