The Villa Park Elementary Home and School League (VPE H&SL) is pleased to offer the following fun and educational after school enrichment (ASE) programs for 1st through 6th graders for the Spring 2017 session. Don’t delay…. sign up today!
Soccer (1st – 6th grade)
Art - Drawing (1st – 6th grade)
& enhance performance.
Origami - Magic Lessons (1st – 6th grade)
Lego – Motor Madness (1st -6th grade)
From the coolest video games to your favorite movies, code is used to create incredible projects in the real world. And now, you can learn how to use code, too. This session, you’ll learn to use code to create games, animations, interactive stories, and more!
Chess (1st – 6th grade)
Registration procedures, class dates, times, holidays, class locations and fees can be found on the Flyers. Additional Flyers are available in the school office.
- ASE classes meet on campus after school and are generally 1 hour in length.
- Enrolled students will report to the ASE class/meeting area immediately after school, and ASE class instruction will begin at 2:25 pm, and at 12:35 on Wednesdays.
- On campus daycare students must first check in with daycare before going to their ASE class.
Please register early as space is limited and some classes fill up quickly. Registration is done on a first come, first served basis. Enrollment is subject to class availability.
- Complete the registration portion of the program flyer.
- Return your payment along with the bottom portion of the flyer to the school office or to your child’s teacher by September 26th.
Confirmations / Cancellations / Refunds
- You will receive an email confirming your child’s enrollment in the program upon receipt of your payment and program registration form. Please include your email address when completing the program registration forms.
- Classes are subject to cancellation if the minimum enrollment is not met. In this event, all registration fees will be refunded.
- Once an ASE class has begun, tuition is generally nonrefundable. If you register late, miss classes or withdraw before the end of the session, you are still obligated for the full fees for that session.
Student Conduct / Pick Up
- Students are expected to be courteous and attentive to instructors and fellow students.
- When the ASE class ends, students will be escorted to the front of the school for pick up or to on campus daycare if applicable. ASE students must be picked up immediately.
Questions / Forms
If you have questions, please contact the VPE H&SL ASE Coordinator at ASE@vpe-hsl.org.
Villa Park Elementary l 10551 Center Drive, Villa Park, CA 92861 l 714-997-6281