Spring class information coming soon...
- Registration procedures, class dates, times, holidays, class locations, and fees can be found on the individual class flyers. Additional flyers are available in the school office.
- ASE classes meet on campus after school and are generally one hour in length.
- Enrolled students will report to the ASE class meeting area immediately after school and instruction will begin at 2:25pm.
- On-campus daycare students must first check-in with daycare before going to their ASE class.
- Please register early as space is limited and some classes fill up quickly. Registration is done on a first come, first served basis. Enrollment is subject to class availability.
- Complete the registration portion of the flyer and return to the school office with your payment.
- Most classes now require online registration and payment.
Confirmations / Cancellations / Refunds
- You will receive an email confirming your child's enrollment in the program upon receipt of your payment and program registration form. Please include your email address when completing the registration forms.
- Classes are subject to cancellation if the minimum enrollment is not met. In this event, all registration fees will be refunded.
- Once an ASE class has begun, tuition is generally non-refundable. If you register late, miss classes, or withdraw before the end of the session, you are still obligated for the full fees for that session.
Student Conduct / Pick-up Procedures
- Students are expected to be courteous and attentive to instructors and fellow students.
- When the ASE class ends, students will be escorted to the front of the school for pick-up or to on-campus daycare, if applicable. ASE students must be picked up immediately.
Questions / Forms
- If you have questions, please contact the VPE H&SL After School Enrichment Coordinator at ASE@vpe-hsl.org
Villa Park Elementary l 10551 Center Drive, Villa Park, CA 92861 l 714-997-6281